Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not-too-good composition

What's that term that means you get stuck on a certain song? Here's the song I'm stuck on: Waiting for the bus. Why? I don't even live in the city anymore. I can't remember the last time I waited for a bus. Now, I'm so... stuck... that I can't even think.

I am also reading a new book. See top right. I figure if I'm probably gonna be teachin' it, I better get back into the literati.

As far as bad composition goes... well, here we go. Good thing I'm taking that class. I converted the one to grayscale thinking that sometimes that can make the graininess passable. Eek.



(Click this next one and you'll see the heron down below)

Happy June to you, I'm off to Minnesota for vacation with my new CP filter and tripod. Hopefully I'll get some good ones.