Thursday, May 31, 2007

This is too boring...

even for me. And I'm one of those people who can actually find the art in watching grass grow... or paint dry. If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of the ellipses. And since I have an undergraduate degree in writing I feel I can abuse the conventions of writing any way I choose.

I am on day 5 or 6 or something like that with bike riding. Then I had an idea. Hop balls for transportation. Yesterday she was scooting around the yard like her hair was on fire. I mean, she was faaast.

I am still obsessing over bike racks. Maybe I could invent a kind of bike rack you take with you. But how would you transport it? I already hate the clunky U-lock under my set that clanks and clunks when I go over bumps.

I think that's it for today. I will listen to some new music now and plan my future. What ever happened to Sub Pop records? I will look it up. Also, I read some stuff about the Wooster Collective that looked interesting. How do art kids get away with being art kids? Who is supporting them?

Why is it that everytime I sit down to write at the computer I just can't do it. But when I have paper I can... and I can sketch my ideas out... all that. It probably has something to do with my prevous Office Space-like work life.

Tonight I made a big pot of chilli. Cooking the turkey meat almost made me wretch. Yuck. I really have to start taking a stand and cooking separate meals for myself. There are veins and stuff in there! Yuck x 90. How I hate cooking.